“Environmental Public Health Tracking Virtual Conference 2015” Now Open
Friday, July 10, 2015
Posted by: SMathews
Did you miss the 1st Annual 2015 Environmental Public Health Tracking Virtual Conference in May?
It's not too late!
The EPHT virtual conference is back by popular demand! Visit the virtual conference space anytime from now until August 31, 2015.
The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD) partnered with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/Environmental Health Tracking Branch (Tracking Branch) to host an innovative virtual conference in order to 1) raise awareness and knowledge about the environment’s role in asthma and other chronic diseases, and 2) highlight collaboration opportunities between state leaders, decision makers and practitioners working in environmental health and chronic disease prevention.
Conference content includes topics such as:
- Using the Tracking Network to Promote Health and Prevent Disease
- The Geography of Health Equity
- Food Environments and Chronic Disease Challenges
- Air Pollution and Acute COPD
- New HealthCost Tool for States
….and many more great topics!
The Poster Session features topics such as:
- Using GIS to Develop Env. Health Indicators for Community Health Profile Reports
- Establishing Incidence and Prevalence of ALS
- Environmental Public Health Tracking in Assessing Health Impacts of Marcellus Shale
- And more...
• The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
• The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
• The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO)
Attend the conference now -- click here: EPHT Virtual Conference Registration
Click here to learn more: The 2015 Environmental Public Health Tracking Virtual Conference