CCD LC Home l News l First Thursday Webinar Series l Resource Library
Communities of Practice l Enhancing Coordination Updates l Domains
Coordinated Chronic Disease
Who We Are
The Coordinated Chronic Disease Learning Community is a source for knowledge, tools, and other resources to assist integration, collaboration, and coordination in addressing chronic disease prevention and control. Members include chronic disease prevention and control staff from state, territorial, and tribal health departments.
What We Do
The Learning Community works to identify and disseminate state of the art and emerging best practice knowledge related to coordinated chronic disease prevention and control. Check our News page to keep track of our activities.
- The Resource Library includes tools, literature, and expert learning examples that are relevant to a coordinated approach to chronic disease.
- The First Thursday Webinar Series keeps you up-to-date on current trends, topics, and information in public health.
- The NetworkingNow! conference call series explores issues in program integration and collaboration.
- Communities of Practice delve deep into the emerging needs of chronic disease coordination.
- Success Stories document state health departments' experience with chronic disease coordination.
Jeanne Alongi, MPH, DrPH
Public Health Consultant