Coordinated Chronic Disease
Learning Community News
- New Communities of Practice related to the domains are forming for Fall 2013.
- An Electronic Communications Advisory Group is forming to test new features of the website and identify opportunities for enhancing connections between the Learning Community members.
- We are working with CDC to develop a webinar series on Domains 3 and 4 that will begin this summer. Stay tuned for details.
- CDC's Enhanced Coordination Weekly Updates are archived on our site.
- The First Thursday Webinar Series keeps you up-to-date on current trends, topics, and information in public health.
- We are collecting case stories of your work in coordinated chronic disease prevention.
- The new Coordinated Chronic Disease curriculum is ready for pilot testing.
- Check out our Resource Library for case stories, literature, and tools to support your work.
- We have one-to-one technical assistance available for you that you can access either by telephone or site visit.
For information on how to access these opportunities, please contact Jeanne Alongi.