- Describe the range of chronic disease self management efforts in state-level chronic disease prevention programs and explore the opportunities for coordination in this kind of programming.
- Identify resources and recommendations for implementation and evaluation of a coordinated approach chronic disease self management interventions.
- Dona Goldman - Rhode Island
- Stirling Kendall - Maine
- Chris Lucero - New Mexico
- Keith Mitchell - Georgia
- Liz Pohlmann - New York
- Pamela Schochenmaier - South Dakota
- Jeanne Alongi - NACDD
- March 7, 2013 Introductory one-pager (updated)
- March 11, 2013 Call notes (updated)
- Email input due: Friday, April 12th
- Next call: TBA, 1pm eastern time, 866-453-0947, 9431004