The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD) is pleased to announce that the following state Medicaid agencies (in alphabetical order) are eligible to apply for an opportunity to help pioneer ways to offer the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) to the Medicaid population through managed care organizations and/or accountable care organizations (MCO(s)/ACO(s)).
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Important Dates and Information:
- Week of 4/11/16: Request for Applications (RFA) will be released (response is to be a maximum of 8 pages). Funding for year one will be up to $750,000 per state. Two to three states will be funded.
- 4/21/16 from 12 - 1 p.m. EST: NACDD will host an informational call for states intending to apply for the RFA. Please call 866-706-3849; 9161176#.
- If states have additional questions after the 4/21/16 call please email Kelly McCracken at email@example.com, and she will update the FAQ within 48 hours (anticipated) on this website. Please check back frequently. She will stop taking questions about this funding opportunity on 5/12/16 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- 5/18/16 by 11:59 p.m. EST: the RFA is due to NACDD, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6/1/16 (anticipated): funding awards for 2 to 3 states will be announced by NACDD.
- 6/28 – 6/29/16: a kick-off meeting for the funded states will take place in Atlanta, GA. Attendance at this kick-off meeting is required for funded states. NACDD will cover all travel costs for this meeting. States should anticipate sending representatives from their Medicaid agency, state health department, and MCO(s)/ACO(s). More information about this meeting is in the RFA.
Request for Application, Application Form and Appendices:
Update for NACDD May Impact Brief