This resource library includes articles, reports, tools, and examples that will help your work in program integration. If you have materials you'd like to recommend,please contact us through this link.
- Introduction to Program Integration: These materials are helpful in building a common understanding of program integration at the beginning of a process or for educating new staff and partners.
- PICC Steering Committee archive: This link will take you Steering Committee meeting notes and Council operating guidelines.
- Networking Now!: Follow this link to find presentations from our Networking Now! conference call series.
- Planning tools: These materials are useful in identifying capacity needs and coordination opportunities and include documents such as PHFAST and the Partnership for Prevention/NACDD publication Comprehensive & Integrated Chronic Disease Prevention: Action Planning Handbook for States and Communities.
- Chronic disease plans: Here are are of the chronic disease plans that have been generously shared by some of our members.
- Chronic Disease Program Integration Pilot: This is a quick link to presentations and examples shared by the Program Integration Pilot participants - Colorado, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
- Other resources: These materials include presentations from other conference call series and conferences, white papers, reports, and some of the relevant eer-reviewed literature.