CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Program Specialist V/Program Evaluator (II) at Texas DSHS CDE Branch
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Program Specialist V/Program Evaluator (II):
Under the direct supervision of the Manager of the Chronic Disease Epidemiology (CDE) branch,
- Oversees and provides complex technical assistance and consultation in evaluating chronic disease programs and lifestyle risk factors, and special grant projects.
- Coordinates with internal and external partners.
- Develops evaluation plans related to strategic partnerships; implementation of chronic disease prevention state plans; community and clinical interventions.
- Responsible for monitoring community and clinical intervention projects and for developing logic models, evaluation tools, monitoring data, updating and writing reports on findings and other related analyses.
- Works with CDE staff and across the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Section to identify trends and resolve evaluation-related problems, recommend appropriate changes, oversee initiation and development of new data sources, and assist in development of action plans for program improvement.
- Works with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Click here to apply: https://jobshrportal.hhsc.state.tx.us/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=394770&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight