CAREER OPPORTUNITY: NACDD Member Services Coordinator
Friday, August 30, 2019
MEMBER SERVICES COORDINATOR (MSC)
The overall purpose of NACDD’s Member Services Coordinator is to support member services activities to meet the Association’s strategic objectives. This position will directly report to the Director of Membership and Project Management (DMPM).
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Supports member services efforts to increase membership in the Association, builds awareness for its benefits and encourages participation in Association’s programs;
• Manages current member database and all other department listservs;
• Assists DMPM with maintaining updated Member Engagement Portal and Association Management Platform;
• Collects all data sets used in member engagement analysis (e.g. general member webinar attendance reports, and email open reports);
• Assists in the production and posting of membership statistical reports;
• Assists with member onboarding, retention, and appreciation activities;
• Serves as point of contact for Member Services department, reviews and filters incoming correspondence and requests from staff and consultants;
• Provides a high level of customer service including building relationships through addressing member problems, account inquiries, and other member requests as they arise;
• Assists with the preparation of all member services printed collateral and related materials;
• Knowledgeable of all Association programs and projects as outlined in the project portfolio;
• Collaborates with CEO’s Executive Assistant to coordinate and facilitate Chronic Disease Director Orientation visits and other member services activities;
• Manages relationships with vendors who provide services to the Member Services Department;
• Coordinates department meetings and conference calls, which include sending calendar reminders, preparing meeting agendas, meeting notes, and meeting follow-up;
• Maintains and updates department processes manual;
• Provides DMPM with support for designated committees and focus groups;
• Organizes and maintains relevant information on intranet for Member Services Department;
• Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration or related field;
• A minimum of three years of customer service focused experience is required;
• Prior Association or other membership-based organizational experience – preferred;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS – preferred;
• High level of individual initiative and creativity;
• Demonstrate experience in working in a cross-functional collaborative team environment;
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, work cooperatively with co-workers, building relationship and foster team spirit;
• Demonstrate experience with timely follow up skills;
• Organized, proactive, and results-driven;
• Communicate clearly and effectively in written, oral and visual form; listening attentively; attention to detail;
• Able to take direction well and able to establish and maintain professional credibility and diplomacy
This position is located in Decatur, GA. The successful candidate will enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, diverse and collegial office environment with high aspirations, frequent deadlines, open door policies and a collaborative team focused on maximizing efficiency and impact. NACDD offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, flexible work schedule, and professional development activities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Position is located in a comfortable, indoor environment. Sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Dexterity of hands to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Classification: Full-time position, non-exempt
Location: Decatur, GA based position. NACDD will not pay relocation cost.
Provisional Period: 3 months
How to Apply: For more information about NACDD visit www.chronicdisease.org. Applicants must send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to the following email address: email@example.com.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.