New Member Info Publications Resources
ARTHRITIS HOME PAGE
NACDD Arthritis Program Resources
Leveraging Partnerships to Develop a Sustainable Approach to Increasing Adoption of Arthritis Appropriate, Evidence-Based Interventions with Employers - HERE
Promotional Flyers for Walk With Ease in the Worksite - Coming Soon!
Community Clinical Linkages Webinar Series
- First Webinar - June 2, 2020, 2:00-3:00 PM ET. Strategies for increasing provider physical activity counseling and referrals for patients with arthritis and lupus. Recording HERE.
- Presentation by Elizabeth A. Joy, MD, MPH, FACSM, FAMSSM, Senior Medical Director for Wellness and Nutrition at Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT, HERE.
- Exercise is Medicine® Rx for Health series which includes handouts for health care providers and exercise professionals to support physical activity recommendations to patients/clients, HERE.
- Second Webinar - July 22, 2020, 1:30-2:30 PM ET. Using patient portals and medical health records as a tool for enhancing patient experience and influencing patient’s ability for arthritis and lupus self-management practices. Recording HERE (coming soon!).
- Third Webinar - August 25, 2020, 1:30-2:30 PM ET. Evidence-based registries: Tools and resources to identify local evidence-based practices, providers, and resources in communities. Recording HERE (coming soon!).
For additional information on the CCL webinars, or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk With Ease Technical Assistance Materials for Physical Therapy Practices, August 2019
- Walk With Ease Evaluation Tracking Tool (Excel)
- Evidence-Based Physical Activity Community Programs Resources
Arthritis Foundation Walk With Ease Self-Directed Tools
Here you'll find a variety of state-developed tools, forms, and other resources. All of which have been generously shared by state arthritis programs and projects from across the nation.