Using NACDD giveaways during events helps Members and partners recognize the Association’s brand. NACDD-branded items are a wonderful way to promote the work that the Association does on a daily basis, and are intended to drive Members back to the Association's website to learn more about chronic disease prevention and control.
- Complete the Inventory Request Form and submit online. For questions regarding the Inventory Request Form, please contact Stacey Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are in need of more than 50 giveaway items, please contact Stacey; limit requests for premium items to 10. For a full list of regular and premium giveaway items, refer to the list of item descriptions.
- If you would prefer to order giveaways, use NACDD’s Approved Vendor: Promotional Items and Giveaways list. Consult with Stacey during the development of giveaways to assure brand consistency. Please note that you must build the ordering of specific giveaways into your project budget line item ahead of time for special orders for your related events.
- If you are ordering items in bulk, you are more than welcome to leave unused items for your events at NACDD’s Headquarters to be used for other meetings. If you are trying to spend your budget down, NACDD-branded items must relate to your project and ordered before the event.
- Note: If you are giving NACDD-related items to a public official, restrict giveaways to $25.
Contact the Communications and Member Services Department if you have a special request for promotional items and giveaways. The department welcomes feedback on all giveaway items once they have been used.