The Communications and Member Services Department offers a number of services to support web-related requests, including updates to content on our website and posting items on NACDD social media accounts.
Use this form to:
- Request postings or updates to the website or to promote events/information on NACDD social media accounts.
- Request technical fixes or adjustments to NACDD digital properties.
(Submitting a publication, media request, or video for review? Use the Creative Product and Media Outreach Request Form instead.)
Where to get more help:
- Review NACDD's Social Media Policy and Tip Sheet.
- Learn how writing for the web is different than other kinds of writing in the tip sheet, "Best Practices: Writing for the Web," from Dotmarketing, Inc. and the University of Akron.
- To report non-urgent broken links or other errors on NACDD's website, or to report web emergencies such as site hacks or other major errors, email Scott Reid, Web Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After form submission, the Communications and Member Services Department will respond to the request and provide an action plan for moving forward within three business days, as possible.
If you have problems submitting the form, please contact email@example.com. Please do not submit your request to the Communications Department via email.